Well, here’s a headline you probabaly never expected to hear. A man who threw an alligator through a Wendy’s drive-thru window has been charged with aggravated assault with a ...Read more
Republican Donald Trump and Democrat Bernie Sanders rode a wave of voter frustration with American politics to commanding victories in Tuesday’s New Hampshire primaries, adding crucial ...Read more
The raging storm on the East Coast yesterday didn’t just ruin the day for the tourists on a cruise ship. A bus full of would-be gamblers crashed in the snow storm on I-95, closing the major ...Read more
- Country Music Stars Bring Heart and Humor to CRS ConcertTuesday’s (Feb. 9) steady fall of snowflakes didn’t keep the stars from heating up the stage at the Ryman Auditorium during the annual Country Radio Seminar in Nashville. Little Big Town, Chris Stapleton, Dierks Bentley, Luke Bryan, Eric Church and others from the Universal Music Group took the stage to celebrate country radio with heart... […]
- The Party Down South Family Is Essentially the RugratsParty Down South and Rugrats have more in common than you think. From throwing temper tantrums, to running around in diapers, both draw interesting parallels when it comes to the characters.
- FarmBorough Festival Canceled in New YorkJust weeks after tickets went on sale for the second annual FarmBorough Festival in New York City, organizers announced Tuesday (Feb. 9) that the three-day event has now been canceled. Scheduled for June 17-19 on Randall’s Island Park, the festival was to have featured two stages of country music from Jason Aldean, Brooks & Dunn,... […]
- Chris Stapleton, Luke Bryan Still Command Album and Songs ChartsNo changes at the top of this week’s Billboard’s country albums and airplay charts. Chris Stapleton’s Traveller and Luke Bryan’s “Home Alone Tonight” (with Karen Fairchild) are again the No. 1 album and song, respectively. It’s the second consecutive week on the summit for Bryan’s tune and, by my count, the ninth for Traveller, whose... […]
- With costumes, beads, music, New Orleans marks Fat TuesdayNEW ORLEANS (AP) — Dressed in elaborate costumes, dancing to the beat of brass bands and clamoring for beads from passing floats, thousands of people gathered in the streets of New Orleans to mark the culmination of the famous Mardi Gras celebration Tuesday.
- Warner Music Pays $14 Million to End 'Happy Birthday' Copyright LawsuitThe music publisher will also not stand in the way for a judge to declare the song to be in the public domain.
- iHeartRadio Music Awards Announce 2016 Nominees, Performers and New CategoriesOf the 31 categories, a whopping 21 of them are new, and many of those are fan-voted.
- Music Monday (2/8): This Week's New Albums + VideosOur guide to this week's (and last week's) album releases also features the week's top new music videos from artists like Beyoncé, Parquet Courts, and Junior Boys, plus brand new streaming music from Future, Missy Elliott, Death Grips, and more. Read and Post Comments | Get the full article at Metacritic