With the votes counted in Britain’s EU referendum, the results are in. Voters in the UK narrowly chose to exit the European Union—a so-called “Brexit”—by a margin of 52% to 48%. Shortly ...Read more
301 people were arrested in the largest healthcare fraud bust in U.S. history. 61 medical professionals including doctors and nurses, were arrested for their part in defrauding the ...Read more
The number of heroin users in the United States has tripled since 2003 and heroin related deaths have increased five-fold according to the U.N.’s World Drug Report. ...Read more
- Nick Jonas, Thomas Rhett and the Power of Three ChordsIt’s a big week for Nick Jonas, whose new album Last Year Was Complicated, just debuted at No. 2 on the all-genres Billboard 200 chart. And it’s a big week for Jonas and his friend Thomas Rhett because their new episode of CMT Crossroads will premiere Friday (June 24) at 10 p.m. ET/PT. One of... […]
- Florida Georgia Line Go Vintage for Dig Your Roots CoverThere’s no telling how much digging Brian Kelley and Tyler Hubbard had to do to find the vintage baby pictures featured on the adorable cover of the new Florida Georgia Line album Dig Your Roots. The black and white shots show Kelley on the left in nothing but an oversized cowboy hat, boots and a... […]
- Get to Know the Last BandolerosFor those who haven’t seen the Last Bandoleros perform live, they deliver one helluva hot hola. On Wednesday (June 22), Nashville’s 95-degree summer heat was no match for the band from Texas and New York as they lit into a fiery rooftop show at Warner Music Nashville. The event was as part of the label’s... […]
- When You Think Taylor SwiftIt’s been 10 years since “Tim McGraw.” Ten years since we first heard about this girl named Taylor Swift. And 10 years since that one song changed the way so many of us thought of country music. Hardly anyone had any idea that when Swift released her debut single on June 19, 2006, she’d do... […]
- Kanye West Explains New Music Video: 'It's a Comment on Fame'The rapper said, "It's a comment on fame."
- Brazilian music legend Gilberto Gil released from hospitalCelebrated Brazilian musician Gilberto Gil was released Friday from a Sao Paulo hospital where he was treated over the past week for kidney problems. Gil, 73, on his Instagram account posted a photo showing the rear of a car with the words "homeward bound" superimposed on the image, as he ended his stay at the […]
- The top 10 songs and albums on the iTunes StoreiTunes' Official Music Charts for the week ending June 23, 2016:
- Oscar-nominated documentarian Liz Garbus makes a music videoLOS ANGELES (AP) — What does it take to get an Oscar-nominated documentarian to direct a music video?