A man in a cowboy hat riding on a horse and leading a second stunned drivers as he clomped over the Outerbridge Crossing which connects New Jersey and Staten Island. ...Read more
The Supreme Court struck down a Texas law Monday that was blamed for the closing of 3 out of 4 abortion clinics in the state. ...Read more
Conservative columnist George Will has left the Republican Party, thanks to the impending nomination of Donald Trump. The writer for the Washington Post confirmed that ...Read more
- Recap in 4 Minutes: Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making The Team – The Dream Begins [VIDEO]Get a refresher course on who made the cut and who's going home. Stay tuned here every week for more 4-minute rundowns.
- CMA Awards: Top Nominees Are Maren Morris, Eric Church, Chris StapletonWith five nods each, Maren Morris, Eric Church and Chris Stapleton lead the list of nominees for the 50th annual CMA Awards. Morris underscored her status as one of country’s hottest newcomers by scoring her first-ever CMA nominations. IN additin to new artist of the year, she’s also nominated for female vocalist, album of the... […]
- Luke Bryan Applauds His Road CrewThe night before Luke Bryan played Chicago’s Wrigley Field, Billy Joel had packed in a sold-out crowd at the iconic baseball field. And by the time Joel’s road crew was finished loading out early Saturday morning (Aug. 27), it was time for Bryan’s crew to load in. And it was pouring rain. So when I... […]
- Dolly Parton Bows at No. 1 With Pure & SimpleDolly Parton’s Pure & Simple debuts this week as Billboard’s No. 1 country album. It’s her first chart-topping collection in 25 years, her last having been Eagle When She Flies in 1991. According to Nielsen SoundScan, Pure & Simple sold 20,107 copies in its first sales cycle. Also debuting in the Top 5 albums array... […]
- Pink Floyd exhibition in London to blend music and artThe first major retrospective of British prog rock giants Pink Floyd will be held at London's Victoria and Albert Museum next year, featuring previously unseen concert footage, the museum said Wednesday. "Pink Floyd is an impressive and enduring British design story of creative success," he said. The museum said the show would be "an immersive, […]
- Musicians close to Prince reportedly in the mix for tributeMINNEAPOLIS (AP) — A tribute concert to Prince next month will reportedly feature some of the musicians closest to the late superstar, including Sheila E, The Revolution, and Morris Day and The Time.
- Go Inside the Music of Marvel's Luke CageFrom the moment Luke Cage was introduced getting pelted with bullets and not getting hurt while Ol' Dirty Bastard's "Shimmy Shimmy Ya" played, it was clear that hip-hop would be a pivotal part of Netflix's upcoming Harlem, New York-set superhero series. And to underscore that point, Netflix just ... Read More > Other Links From […]
- More than 200 musicians stand behind the 'Blurred Lines' appealAs noted by The Hollywood Reporter, this copyright infringement ruling is being countered by 212 musicians. The 2015 outcome granted the Gaye family $5.3 million in damages and 50 percent of royalties from the song --but the ruling put in place longer-term consequences for copyright cases.