A man in a cowboy hat riding on a horse and leading a second stunned drivers as he clomped over the Outerbridge Crossing which connects New Jersey and Staten Island. ...Read more
The Supreme Court struck down a Texas law Monday that was blamed for the closing of 3 out of 4 abortion clinics in the state. ...Read more
Conservative columnist George Will has left the Republican Party, thanks to the impending nomination of Donald Trump. The writer for the Washington Post confirmed that ...Read more
- Kacey Musgraves on Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making The Team in 4 MinutesTwo-time Grammy winner Kacey Musgraves stopped by DCC rehearsal's on last week's episode of Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making The Team. She even danced with the DCC hopefuls -- and killed it, obviously.
- Strait Out of the Box: Part 2 Coming to WalmartGeorge Strait’s Strait Out of the Box: Part 2 will be released Nov. 18 exclusively at Walmart. Following 1995’s multi-platinum Strait Out of the Box, the new three-disc compilation features 56 songs spanning his career from 1996 to 2016 and includes 36 hit singles and 26 No. 1s. His new single “Goin’ Goin’ Gone” is... […]
- Aaron Lewis: “I Own The Fact That I’m Not Perfect”The scent of Aaron Lewis’ last cigarette hangs in the air as he’s asked what Willie Nelson’s bus smells like. Lewis smiles and says, “Heaven.” It has been a pretty legendary end of summer 2016 for the Staind front man. He just completed a run of shows with Nelson in Canada and the Northeast. In... […]
- Kelsea Ballerini’s New Fleeting Love SongLove doesn’t last forever. And yet, the love songs about how fleeting it can be sure do. That’s why I’m sure this new song of Kelsea Ballerini‘s is bound to last. She previewed a very short portion of the song on social media, and explained where her heart was. She’d shared it on Snapchat first,... […]
- New satellite channel to be talk radio for music fansNEW YORK (AP) — It seems like a contradiction in terms, but the SiriusXM satellite radio network is launching a talk channel devoted to music.
- Music Review: A legendary singer, into the music once againVan Morrison, "Keep Me Singing" (Caroline Records)
- Music Review: John Prine performs covers on duets albumJohn Prine, "For Better, or Worse" (Oh Boy)
- Music Review: Winslow-King appreciates charms of the bluesLuke Winslow-King, "I'm Glad Trouble Don't Last Always" (Bloodshot)