Democrat Doug Jones has pulled off a major upset in Alabama by defeating Republican Roy Moore in Tuesday’s special election, becoming the first Democrat to win election to the Senate from the deeply conservative state […]
U.S. Senator Kirsten Gillibrand fired back at President Donald Trump on Tuesday, saying she would not be silenced after he attacked her on Twitter. After Gillibrand called for an investigation into accusations of sexual harassment […]
Three women who have accused President Trump of sexual misconduct detailed their allegations at a press conference Monday and demanded a congressional investigation to hold him accountable. Samantha Holvey, Rachel Crooks and Jessica Leeds appeared […]
- Kenny Chesney: “There’s No Blueprint”After Hurricane Irma hit Kenny Chesney‘s home away from home — St. John in the U.S. Virgin Islands — he got to work right away helping rebuild for the locals who were struggling with how to get things done. “We did all we could to try for the people who were struggling there. We flew... […]
- How Publix Keeps Carly Pearce GroundedCarly Pearce‘s new single is called “Hide the Wine,” so naturally the people at Food & Wine wanted to talk to her. And naturally, they talked all about food and wine. First, the food. Pearce said that the foods she loves the most are the ones from growing up in Kentucky. Chicken and dumplings, collard... […]
- Chris Lane: “Everybody Has an Old Flame”Who will be digging Chris Lane‘s new “Old Flame”? Let me guess. All of Lane’s loyal fans, minus about four or five ex-girlfriends. Last week, Lane tweeted that he’ll be releasing the new song, and a couple of days later I had the chance to ask him about it when he was in Chicago for... […]
- Dylan Scott Becomes a FatherOn Tuesday evening (Dec. 12), Dylan Scott and his wife Blair welcomed their first child, a son named Beckett Scott Robinson. The Scott family announced the new arrival via social media. Their son was welcomed to the world weighing eight pounds and measuring 21 inches long. “Thanks to everyone for all the prayers,” Scott said.... […]
- Pat DiNizio flashback interview: 'This is all I've wanted to do since I was 3 or 4 years old'News of the Dec. 12 death of The Smithereens founder and singer Pat DiNizio came as a shock to fans and the music community, particularly as the band had announced they were about to head out on a tour in January. On Dec. 12, Smithereens singer Pat DiNizio passed away at age 62. Back in […]
- Nina Simone, Bon Jovi, Dire Straits Lead Rock and Roll Hall of Fame 2018 Class2018 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Class features Bon Jovi, Cars, Moody Blues, Dire Straits, Nina Simone, plus Sister Rosetta Tharpe as Early Influence.
- Pat DiNizio, The Smithereens' Lead Singer, Dies at 62Pat DiNizio, lead singer of The Smithereens, has died. The death of the singer, songwriter and founding member of the band was announced on his Facebook page. “It is with great sadness that we announce the passing of Pat DiNizio, lead singer and songwriter of the influential New Jersey rock band, The Smithereens – America’s […]
- Red Chair Wedding: 'The Voice' bloodbath semifinals resultsGoing into Tuesday’s quadruple-elimination results show, we all knew there would be some tough goodbyes.