Ford Motor Co. expects that investments in autonomous vehicle technology and other tech related expenses will be among reasons its profits will drop dramatically in 2017. Ford says profit ...Read more
President Trump has indicated he wants a yes or no vote on Friday. Sources says he is ready to move on and abandon health care reform if the bill does not pass. ...Read more
Donald Trump’s communications may have been included in intelligence gathering on suspected foreign agents, however there was no evidence that then-president Barack Obama ordered the ...Read more
- Trace Adkins: “Music Will Still Do That to Me”If there is one artist who is not afraid to speak the truth, it’s Trace Adkins. He gets real about the past, present and his inner demons in his deeply nostalgic and honest new single “Watered Down,” a song about growing older and wiser, all while still retaining a spark of youth. That fire never... […]
- A Spring Wedding Is Sam Hunt’s No. 1 PrioritySam Hunt felt right at home when CMT Hot 20 Countdown caught up with him at the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo. That night, Hunt’s headlining set at the NRG Stadium attracted 70,263 fans — a far cry from the smaller outdoor stage he first played at the Houston Rodeo three years ago. But that... […]
- Which Nashville Season 5 Song Should You Listen To Right Now?
- Why RaeLynn Is OK with Husband’s DecisionRaeLynn might be a little bummed that her brand new husband Josh Davis isn’t home. But then she remembers why, and everything is fine. “How can you get upset at something that’s so honorable? Serving your country is the most selfless, amazing thing you could ever do,” she told CMT.com of Davis’ decision to enlist... […]
- Hillary Clinton’s ‘Fight Song’ is driving some people nutsCelebrities perform “Fight Song” for a video played at the Democratic National Convention. It’s Hillary Clinton’s fight song, but some listeners don’t have a lot of fight left in them. Before and after the Democratic nominee takes the stage at rallies, her campaign inevitably plays the 2015 pop hit “Fight Song” by Rachel Platten.
- Rock band Third Eye Blind taunts Republicans at concert during RNCThe rock band Third Eye Blind frustrated some guests at a charity concert held during the Republican National Convention on Tuesday. In tweets posted on the official Third Eye Blind account, the band indicated it was pleased the show upset some in the audience. “I have never been more disappointed,” wrote a Twitter user named […]
- Teen Violinist Nails ‘Star Wars’ Theme Song With LightsabersJeffrey Ding He has been posting violin videos on YouTube since 2011, but his latest cover — playing John Williams’s “Force Theme” from Star Wars with a special-effects bow that looks like a light saber — has gotten the most attention by far. Since it appeared on Jan. 9, it has more than 40,000 views […]
- Raffi’s Joyous New Album: Exclusive PremiereThis month, more than 20 albums after Raffi’s seminal Baby Beluga first took toddlers by storm, the children’s troubadour will release a brand-new one: Owl Singalong. The jubilant mix of covers (“Garden Song,” “Abiyoyo,” “Somos el Barco”) and originals (“Green Dream,” “See the Moon”) hits stores on Jan. 15 (preorder here). But until then, Yahoo […]