Transgender people would be allowed to use public restrooms in North Carolina that match their gender identity under a settlement agreement filed on Wednesday that aims to resolve the federal lawsuit over the state’s widely […]
The suspected gunman who allegedly killed three people and wounded three others in shootings across two states was apprehended Wednesday night. The suspected gunman, Radee Prince, 37, was apprehended by U.S. agents and others, the […]
President Trump accused a Democratic congresswoman of having “fabricated” an retelling of what he said to the widow of a fallen soldier — that her husband “knew what he signed up for”. Trump denies ‘insensitive’ […]
- #CMTAOTY: Phillip Phillips Goes CountryPhillip Phillips won American Idol in 2012. But on Wednesday night (Oct. 18), he won the hearts of country music fans everywhere. He was there to honor one of the night’s winners, Sam Hunt, who wasn’t able to attend to CMT Artists of the Year show (Hunt was in Hawaii closing his 15 in a... […]
- #CMTAOTY: Keith Urban’s “Blue” Goes JazzRight after Vince Gill took the stage at Wednesday night’s (Oct. 18) 2017 CMT Artists of the Year to introduce one of the night’s honorees, Keith Urban, Urban came out with a very small band and a very mellow take on his “Blue Ain’t Your Color.” Watching Urban from the crowd at the live broadcast... […]
- All-Star Cast Stands Up for Compassion at 2017 CMT Artists of the YearAndra Day, Common, Danielle Bradbery, Little Big Town and Lee Ann Womack’s performance of “Stand Up for Something” at the 2017 CMT Artists of the Year was pure power. The song’s compassionate lyrics inspired everyone who listened to be the change for a better world, and serve others despite their differences because in the end,... […]
- Chris Stapleton’s Underlying Message in “Broken Halos”Chris Stapleton‘s “Broken Halos” has an underlying message for those who search for understanding behind the senseless acts of violence and natural disasters that continue to plague the world. In the third verse, Stapleton sings, “Don’t go looking for the reasons / Don’t go asking Jesus why / We’re not meant to know the answers... […]
- Video premiere: Buffalo Killers debut timely, sobering 'Need a Changin''In light of the horrific mass shooting in Las Vegas that took place Oct. 1, guns and gun violence are subjects that have been on everyone’s mind this month. Buffalo Killers’ Zach Gabbard has been thinking about it as well, having dealt with a gun-related incident at his child’s school. Gabbard explains of the track: […]
- Konono No. 1 Bandleader Augustin Mawangu Mingiedi Dead at 56Augustin Mawangu Mingiedi, the electric likembe player and bandleader of the beloved Congolese outfit Konono No. 1, has died.
- Neil Young, Drake Remember Tragically Hip's Gord DownieNeil Young and Drake paid tribute to Tragically Hip's Gord Downie, who died this week after a battle with brain cancer.
- 'CMT Artists of the Year' honors victims and survivors of recent tragedies"CMT Artists of the Year" normally celebrates the biggest names in country music, but in light of recent tragedies, the musicians wanted to make sure the victims and survivors were also recognized.