Gabby Douglas, the 2012 Olympic all-around champion, confirmed on Wednesday that she was abused by former USA Gymnastics team physician Larry Nassar, becoming the third member of the record-setting 2012 U.S. gold medal winning team […]
According to a report on Tuesday, the personal data of 57 million riders and drivers of Uber were stolen by hackers in October of 2016, and Uber learned of it a month later. However instead […]
Veteran television host Charlie Rose was suspended by CBS and other broadcasters on Monday after a Washington Post report detailing allegations by eight woman that he sexually harassed them over the years. Rose, 75, apologized […]
- LANco Lands Its First Top Single with “Greatest Love Story”Ho! Ho-hum. Christmas is in the air — but not under the tree yet. In other words, the charts didn’t exactly light up with new music this week. But there are glimpses of brighter days ahead. Certainly, it’s already holiday time for LANco. The band scores its first No. 1 single with “Greatest Love Story”... […]
- Kip Moore Releases Soul-Baring DocumentaryKip Moore‘s 33-minute documentary The Journey to Slowheart exposes the man behind the music in a way that has never been done before. The piece has Moore giving a personal tour of the places that have directly impacted his life and his songs. His followers will meet his family in his hometown of Tifton, Georgia,... […]
- Kelsea Ballerini and Her New GrooveSometimes, I judge a song by its title. Other times, it takes a line or two for me to realize if I will love or hate a song. And that’s how I feel about Kelsea Ballerini‘s “In Between.” It’s one of the first cuts I fell for off her new album Unapologetically. Because, lyrics. I’m... […]
- Cam Introduces World to “Diane”Thanksgiving is going to lean a little more country this year, when Cam takes part in the 91st annual Macy’s Thanksgiving Day on Thursday (Nov. 23). But she’s not just rolling down the streets of Manhattan, she is actually performing her brand new single “Diane.” “How amazing to be coming in on Thanksgiving when people... […]
- ‘The Voice’ top 12's shocking results: Blame it on the boogieThe first live results show of 'The Voice' Season 13 aired Tuesday, and already, we had a shocker.
- Celebrities Remember David Cassidy: ‘Love and Mercy to David’Musicians, actors and other celebrities are remembering teen idol and “Partridge Family” star David Cassidy, who died Tuesday of complications from dementia at 67. The TV star and musician was most popular as the oldest brother of the singing Partridge Family on ABC. He went on to have several hit songs and appear on other […]
- The lost David Cassidy interview: 'Call me bad, call me lousy, but don't call me a former teen idol'A Yahoo interview with David Cassidy in 1998, when his life and career appeared to be on the upswing.
- David Cassidy: His life in photosOn Tuesday, Nov. 21, singer, songwriter, actor, and all-around entertainer David Cassidy passed away at age 67 after suffering multiple organ failure. While he was best known as one of the most popular teen idols of all time thanks to his role as Keith Partridge on the ’70s musical sitcom The Partridge Family, Cassidy enjoyed […]